Floor Cleaning Systems
All Aqua Pools is the exclusive distributor for the PCC2000 self-cleaning pool in Volusia, Flagler, Duval and Port Orange Counties. Built right into the pool shell, PCC2000 is engineered to clean your entire pool, including floors, optional steps, benches, walls and even spas.
The PCC2000 is custom-designed for your unique pool shape. It is so effective that it will clean more than 99% of your entire pool, guaranteed, as well as significantly reduce heating and chemical costs for the life of your pool. When not operating, the cleaning jets disappear back into the pool floor, making it virtually invisible. There are no vacuum hoses left floating in the pool. All that’s left is a sparkling clean pool that’s ready to enjoy.
How It Works
- Rotating pop-up cleaning jets are placed in floors, optional walls, steps, benches and even spas to clean the entire pool. These cleaning jets work together to sweep debris toward the patented debris collection zone.
- The MDX-R3® VGB Compliant Safety Drain continually collects large debris directed to it from the patented debris collection zone and delivers it to the debris containment canister.
- The Debris Containment Canister works in conjunction with MDX-R3 drain. It holds large debris for easy deck side removal. Additional safety can be achieved with the optional MVFUSE Magnetic Vacuum Release System (SVRS).
- The SDX® VGB High Flow Safety Drain works together with the MDX-R3 to offer an additional layer of anti-entrapment protection. SDX also handles additional suction requirements.
- The patented Swingjet ratcheting wall returns, sequentially oscillate in a 90 degree cleaning arc enhancing the PCC2000’s cleaning and circulation.
- The PCC2000 Automatic Watervalve functions as the brain of the system and directs a powerful flow of water to each set of cleaning jets. The watervalve requires no routine maintenance, and is also 100% pressure safe.